Frequently asked questions
the hemp plant.
The benefits of full-spectrum over an isolate is that the additional cannabinoids found in full spectrum products augment the CBD, helping it to more easily bond with the receptors in the user’s body. This allows the CBD to more efficiently do its job and provides the user with the desired effect more consistently and reliably over time.
found in the hemp plant also augment the CBD.
Bimlilife products utilize the benefits of these additional cannabinoids, eliminating the need for THC.
A: When considering what brand of CBD oil is best, one will want to look for 5 things
1. Is it made in the United States? – Bimlilife Is
2. Are the hemp plants themselves grown in the United States? – Bimlilife Plants are
3. Has the product in question has been lab-tested? – Bimlilife Products are
4. Is the product in question full-spectrum or an isolate? – Bimlilife is Only Full Spectrum
5. Is the product in question 100% organic? – Bimlilife CBD is Bimlilife CBD Lotions, Oils, Tinctures and Vapes all meet these important criteria.
However, full-spectrum CBD products provide much greater results. An average priced Premium full-spectrum oil (250mg per 30mL tincture) will cost around $60.00
Make sure the CBD originates and is bottled in the USA.
For arthritis, or any kind of localized pain that is not chronic, Bimlilife recommends using a topical such as our 200mg Lavender Lotion. For the best results, using both a Lotion and Oral Drops daily, is recommended.
maintain a truly premium product from start to finish.
A: A class of organic compounds found in many plants. As far as cannabis is concerned, terpenes enhance the desired effect of CBD by influencing how the user’s body processes cannabinoids.
For best results, Bimlilife recommends taking products twice a day, every day.
For more serious ailments, such as seizure disorders, or severe chronic pain, 1000mg per 30mL bottle of oral tincture is the best option.